Recent content by Athex

1. Athex

Question about a CPVC to Copper transition in my home

Yes, it is in the brass, it is actually a vertical crack that runs the whole length. If they overtightend it, would it take 5 years for the leak to appear? because its been that long since the installation.
  2. Athex

Thanks for the quick response, they came out and fixed it but refused to cover the cost, I intend to work through the builder to have them pay for the repairs at this point but I need to do some research into the cause before I present it to them. Here is the picture of the installation...
  3. Athex

I have a 5 year old home in Texas. I have 1/2 inch cpvc for my water pipes and I recently experienced a water leak in the home. After opening up the wall we found the cause to be a crack in the female brass connecter on the CPVC side of the CPVC to copper transition. I would also like to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks