Recent content by AnonTrade

1. AnonTrade

Recommendation for push pop up bathroom sink drain

Yeah looks like foam. But the ones that have encountered were silicon gaskets. And the one in my delta unit is not super-compressible - don't forget that there is another gasket below the sink - so when tightening too much, we are compressing that one too. Thanks Tuttles - yup will ignore the...
  2. AnonTrade

Found one delta unit that does have a similar washer - this washer is in black but the one on mine was white...
  3. AnonTrade

Generally similar but I am not seeing the gasket that goes below the flange. I had asked Delta for a replacement for my existing unit under warranty and they sent me some cheap plastic thing and then I emphasized to them my existing assembly was a very solid metal thing and then they sent me the...
  4. AnonTrade

Hoping it is not bad manners to revive an old thread. Lot of good information here. I am going to throw one other consideration into the discussion. I replaced one of the sink drain stoppers (delta brass pop-up with the pull rod system) and it had a little silicon gasket/washer. While I thought...
  5. AnonTrade

Toto's new wall hung toilets: AP, MH, RP, EP - Feedback and Reviews

Thanks for more information. Here is what I have understood until now: - As you said, the Toto AP toilet porcelain has a hole through which the bidet and electrical cord will pass through. It doesn't matter whether a Geberit or Toto wall carrier is used with it. However, it does matter whether...
  6. AnonTrade

1. Is the difference that Toto carrier has a supply line and Geberit carrier doesn’t? Couldn’t that be just added during house framing? 2. is the electrical difference related to autoflush since that requires another cord. So if I am not looking for auto-flush, I see the electrical cord in your...
  7. AnonTrade

Can somebody explain how the supply hose and power cord are tidied up? I am looking at the AP toilet and I am aware of the hole on the AP toilet for feeding through the power cord and supply line but that seems independent of the carrier.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks