Recent content by annexit

1. A

American Standard Plebe Tank to Bowl Gasket

What about no gasket? Hi, all, While in the process of replacing an ancient closet bend and repairing a floor in the bathroom, I set aside the toilet (have two others) - for various reasons I could not get back to finishing the job until now a few months later. When I took out my ancient...
  2. A

Toilet flange did not insert- HELP!

Thanks, I'll give that inside pipe cutter a try. I've been a bit gloomy about it as this was to be one of the EASIER parts of the project. Annexit
  3. A

Thanks, Joe for your reply - yes I did clean and apply cement to both sides - I actually tried twice - and purchased a new flange and cement to start fresh. I don't know if the issue was my strength - I have glued a moderate amount of pvc pipe in different settings - to construct run off...
  4. A

Do natural products harm toilets?

Borax okay, vinegar too Borax was used when I was a young mum as a soak for babies diapers (remember those?) and vinegar/ baking soda (think volcano) has always been a great drain freshener and minor gunk remover. Vinegar is the recommended cleaner of choice for many hardwood floor sealers...
  5. A

FIRST, I try whatever I can to do it myself, and have placed a flange before, but am not experienced. I had (to me) a huge job in a 100 yo house I am working on with a second floor toilet leak. Long story short, floor had buckled (carpeting from previous owner concealed the water and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks