Recent content by Amaria2016

1. Amaria2016

Trying to figure out overflow issue

I hear you!! They keep doing these little things here and there without asking and have been repeatedly asked to stop. I always tell them I am willing to get a professional but they say they are trying to save us money. Its tricky, an ocean lies between us and I can't just pop over and get...
  2. Amaria2016

Oh that looks HORRIBLE. Yes, I have two small nieces. I'm afraid we are going to have to eat the damage as the flapper was improperly installed. I do agree, rare but I don't think lucky :( Thanks for the answer. Much appreciated.
  3. Amaria2016

Hi. I have a home that I rent out and that just had a serious overflow. My sister flushed the toilet and left the room, not knowing that the toilet overflowed and continued to do so for 20 minutes before she noticed. She told me that she and her husband had tried to replace the flapper but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks