Recent content by Alfred

1. Alfred

Double vanity and laundry in 2" PVC

I will scope the line and see how easy it is and make the decision at that time. Thank you for guiding a novice through the intricacies of the code.
  2. Alfred

Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly if the drain line that penetrates the slab was 3" instead of the current 2" right before it goes into the long sweep it would meet the IPC 2015 rules? I will need to verify what size line runs under the slab that feeds this line. Thanks, Alfred
  3. Alfred

Thank you Wayne, In my city we are under the IPC 2015 as of right now. I appreciate the input and will try to figure out another solution that will meet the IPC standards. Hopefully nothing too drastic.
  4. Alfred

I am in the process of remodeling a bathroom and would like to add laundry to the same room. The only drain available to me is a 2" line that is currently being used just for the vanities. I would like to add the laundry, be up to code, and not have to replace anything under the slab. I would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks