Recent content by Alexander Bull

1. Alexander Bull

Replacing the tub in my bathroom. Have new base on the way.

I appreciate your more of making this intelligent smart bathroom. in your other bathroom remodeled bathroom, there is how much space and how's your setup please share with us. However you can use different type of curtain rod there, Which will add a lot of beauty of your bathroom remodeling.
  2. Alexander Bull

Hey all

Thanks nice to be with you, Hope we will share each others experiences.
  3. Alexander Bull

Rough in shower valve (unique placement issue)

A very nice design you have created. Have you had any architectural degrees before?
  4. Alexander Bull

Lunch bag?…..

I am using Avanti insulated lunch bag, I think it's a good lunch bag. it is BPA, PVA, phthalate, and lead-free bag, so not risky for health. Keep food warm or cool and fresh for a longer time.
  5. Alexander Bull

Nathan Darke

Hi Nathan I am also new here. Nice to be with you. We can better build ourselves by sharing each other's knowledge.
  6. Alexander Bull

WWE Fans here?

Goldberg here.
  7. Alexander Bull

Hey all

Welcome from also a newbie, it feels familiar. Nice service you are giving.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks