Recent content by akrogirl

1. akrogirl

Wow... a great education

I guarantee they don't around us, and the quality of work reflects the workers' lack of training. The sad thing is that we checked out a lot of million dollar plus custom homes during construction and, underneath all the fancy finishing touches, they were no better built than their cheaper tract...
  2. akrogirl

alternate use of kitchen handheld sprayer

Have you considered the Grohe Europlus II? The thermostatic roman tub filler comes complete with a pull-out hand spray. We installed the sink faucet with pull-out spray in our last house and were very pleased with it. http://www.grohecatalog.com/product/19999/
  3. akrogirl

Hastings toilets

Thanks again, everyone :) This site is great for real life input! Mike - that Kohler is gorgeous, but just a little too long. Unfortunately, we are replacing an older toilet that is shorter than most modern models. The bathroom is on the narrow side to begin with and we will be losing 1 - 2"...
  4. akrogirl

Hastings toilets

Thanks for your prompt response :) We are trying to keep the front to back distance down to 24" or less and I am having a really hard time finding anything other than concealed tank models that fit the bill - I figure installation still has to be cheaper and easier than trying to expand...
  5. akrogirl

Hastings toilets

I have really enjoyed reading the frank discussions on this forum, but now have a question myself :) Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with the Hastings toilets, especially the Verso model? The Verso would be a great match for our Domino sinks, and save room in our rather narrow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks