Recent content by Ahmad

1. Ahmad

Toilet Flange Height Problem After Remodeling

@riverdale thanks! yes, I was able to find it from a Plumbing supply store as well. Fortunately, they were selling to public or maybe didn't ask me if I was a contractor or not. :) I'm still to install it as I was tiling the floor, but I'm not sure what size wax to use, as the regular ones that...
  2. Ahmad

Thanks @jadnashua & @Terry! I went and checked the toilet that I have, fortunately it has a vertical drop, so no sharp turns....so I think it's worth going this route first and I will keep an eye incase if we notice any blockage. @Terry I'm still trying to find this specific extension here in...
  3. Ahmad

Thanks @Reach4! I have used those coupling in the past and it's easy to use. I will go with the pushtite method first and see what happens. If that didn't work for whatever reason then I will have to cut the pipe.
  4. Ahmad

Thanks, @Terry! This is much easier. To confirm that I should keep the current flange in place in push push in the extender flange on top of it?
  5. Ahmad

The pipe diameter is 3". I was hoping if I can simply heat the pipe withawith torch and remove the flange and install flange that will have an extra inch in height to solve the problem.
  6. Ahmad

Hi everyone! I have started remodeling a washroom and having a bit a problem with the toilet flange height. I have installed a new plywood on top of old sub floor (as those old ones are not very strong) and planning on installing uncouple membrane then the tiles. Currently (after installing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks