Recent content by AdamL

1. AdamL

Water hammer in middle of night

Thank you for the replies. I checked my toilets, I do not have that valve. I do have an ice maker. I've started turning it off at night to see if that eliminates it. Since it only has happened once every week or two it will take a while to see if that is the problem. The sound has happened...
  2. AdamL

Water hammer in middle of night

Hello all, I am looking for some advice on how to handle this. Three times now I have experienced what I sounds like water hammer coming from inside of my hot water heater. The first time it happened it created a leak in my 12 year old water heater. It has occurred twice now with the new...
  3. AdamL

Toto Unifit-add mass loaded vinyl to quiet it?

Hi all, I recently bought a Vespin II with the 14" unfit. I've seen reports that the unifit was kind of loud, but that Toto has improved it. I have some extra mass loaded vinyl laying around. Does anyone think that adding some to the unifit would be worth trying to quiet it even more? For...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks