Recent content by Adam Spieker

1. Adam Spieker

Hot water Stops just to bathtub but not shower

I just purchased the home in October and have a year Home Warranty, I'm just trying to see if I can diagnose or at least pinpoint if its the shower of the WH. Just odd they said it was both bathtubs in the house.
  2. Adam Spieker

Its a gas WH. Could it be anything with that?
  3. Adam Spieker

Ill try that. I had them check the other bathtub and they stated the same thing happens. They said the shower continues to work well and there is hot water everywhere else.
  4. Adam Spieker

Replaced the lines to the shower with Pex and put in shut off valves. Just odd because the other bathrub they stated does the same thing so i think it may be something further down the line?
  5. Adam Spieker

It did start when the new shower was installed, but they say it also does it on the other bathtub in the house.
  6. Adam Spieker

They say pressure is always good, water just goes cold. One of the bathtubs is a completely new valve, i was wondering if the anti scald on the moen posi temp might be set odd, but they said it only does it with the tub not the shower.
  7. Adam Spieker

The WH is 50 is gallons and so is the tub capacity. Renter stated she tried the bathtub when no one had used hot water and still only fills a couple inches before hot water diminishes. Renter also stated that Shower has ran over 15 minutes at 2.1 gpm with no problems (Over 30 gallons). Didn't...
  8. Adam Spieker

A tenant at one my rental houses called stating that when they turn on the hot water for the bathtubs it will only run hot for a few minutes. They say there is no problem with the hot water while taking shower. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
  9. Adam Spieker

Shower Drain moved, now whats next?

Been coming to this site for a while, but first time posting. Love all the information. I just broke up concrete to move basement bathroom shower drain 2 inches. Got this done and have filled back in with concrete. I was wondering what the next step is. The floor is not perfectly level and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks