Recent content by 4hunters

1. 4hunters

Help needed for 5 x 8 Bathroom Remodel

Thanks Gabe! I like the way you think. I was toying with some ideas in my head and what you suggested was one of them. I would think that this would ensure that in the event something went wrong with the caulking or something else that the water would not get behind the tub. Also, should I...
  2. 4hunters

Anybody else out there have any suggestions? It seems that there are a lot of different ways to waterproof the alcove as well as installation of cbu. Thank you in advance.
  3. 4hunters

Can anyone help? Please.... Recently I gutted my 5x8 bathroom down to the studs and replaced the plywood floor with 3/4 inch plywood. I put in a Kohler Cast Iron Tub (K-716) 60" x 30-1/4" x 14". This is an Alcove install. Here are my questions: The space measures about 60 5/8", so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks