Winter months employment

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by CMMuir, Oct 3, 2012.

1. CMMuir

CMMuir New Member

Hello,

I'm relocating to Ottawa end of this year from the UK. I was told getting a job in the months of November through to march is difficult in the trade. I am a plumbing and heating engineer with 10 years experience. Is it true companies no longer hire during this period?
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

In some cases they are not hiring in ANY period. It depends on the state of the construction industry in that area. What does a "plumbing and heating engineer" do?