Will "steam showers" replace "rain showers" in high-end bathrooms? Is there a trend?

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Jolly Home, May 30, 2013.

1. Jolly Home

Jolly Home New Member

Hi,everyone.I am new here and I am interested in discussing the trends of future faucets. Will "steam showers" replace "rain showers" in high-end bathrooms? Is there a trend?:eek:
  2. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple Bathroom Design & Build - North Vancouver, B.C.

They both go hand and hand.

When you are taking a steam shower it's nice to get up from your bench and stand under a rain shower that is set to ice cold and a slow trickle. Rain shower heads that mount flush with the ceiling also make for great access points if down the road access to lighting or speakers becomes necessary.

Steam Shower Design Ideas

JW
    Last edited: May 31, 2013