Resources:
Home page:
Bathroom renovations in Vancouver

Share This Page

johnfrwhipple

Bathroom Design & Build - North Vancouver, B.C., Male, from North Vancouver, BC

1. johnfrwhipple
      johnfrwhipple
      Deep Thoughts by JW: When you play soccer in your bare feet - you might hurt your big toe!
  • About

Home page:
    http://www.no-curb.com
    Bathroom renovations in Vancouver
    I love helping out here on Terry's forum answering basic questions and showcasing fine shower builds around the world. I love to debate the art of shower construction and I also help out privately via my No-Curb blog spot. You can see current photos of my work also on Houzz.com. Unlike all the members here on this forum I make my living building and designing showers.

If you need more help and want some one on one design - please visit this link http://no-curb.blogspot.ca/2014/05/understanding-shower-design-call-and.html to learn how to do this.

I charge $25.00 per 20 minutes of design. My clients who purchase an ACO linear drain from me get one hour free design. If your unsure of which ACO drain (or others) is right for your next job please arrange a design call so we can review all the different styles.

Please note: I do not see nor do I read all the posts from some of our regular members. I have used the Ignore Feature to improve the enjoyment of my time here on Terry Love's forum. Ignoring these men who choose to sell and promote Kerdi, or who disrupt conversations with mindless posts makes reading these discussions nicer and more enjoyable experience.

Signature

JW - "When it's perfect. It's Good Enough."

www.No-Curb.com - my blog site on Barrier Free, No Curb, No Dam and Hobless Showers
    (604) 506-6792 jfrwhipple@gmail.com