well constintaly fills aerator tank

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by deepie, Dec 24, 2011.

1. deepie

deepie New Member

Dec 24, 2011
    I have to unplug the pump to stop the aerator tank from overflowing. I replaced the float switch and both pressure switches. If i manually release the concacts on the pressure switch it will shut off, but as soon as i let it go it pumps water again.
  2. valveman

valveman Moderator Staff Member

Mar 15, 2006
    Pump Controls Technician
    Lubbock, Texas
    Don't know. "Unplug, overflow, float switch, and two pressure switches"?? Draw it out or send a picture. I don't know if you have the float switch controling the pump or an electric valve.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. coolcat7fl

coolcat7fl New Member

Feb 5, 2014
    Cape Coral, florida
    i have similar problem, except unplugging wont stop, i have to shut off breaker; im thinking it might be a solenoid valve, and posted separate thread on that issue