well constintaly fills aerator tank

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by deepie, Dec 24, 2011.

1. deepie

deepie New Member

I have to unplug the pump to stop the aerator tank from overflowing. I replaced the float switch and both pressure switches. If i manually release the concacts on the pressure switch it will shut off, but as soon as i let it go it pumps water again.
  2. valveman

valveman Moderator Staff Member

Don't know. "Unplug, overflow, float switch, and two pressure switches"?? Draw it out or send a picture. I don't know if you have the float switch controling the pump or an electric valve.
  3. coolcat7fl

coolcat7fl New Member

i have similar problem, except unplugging wont stop, i have to shut off breaker; im thinking it might be a solenoid valve, and posted separate thread on that issue