Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by jimbo, Dec 27, 2008.

1. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego
    There are two recurring themes that pop up over and over on the forum:\

1) Low flush...and now even lower flush.....toilets. Govermnent really pushing this one.

2) More and more multiples in shower heads, 3/4" shower valves for more flow...what's next? 1"?

Am I missing something here? Is it a good thing to be very clean but ultimately we will be pooping out in the bushes???

Merry Christmas!
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

Maybe integrated toilet/shower stalls so that excessive water performs a useful function. Squat toilets are popular in the Eastern nations, maybe some one will come up with a version here.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. srdenny

srdenny Plumbing Contractor

Sep 11, 2004
    Plumbing Contractor
    SF Peninsula
    hj's on to something. How about integrated prison ware fixtures. Sanitary and explosion resistant to boot.
  5. Cass

Cass Plumber

Nov 12, 2005
    This will solve the lack of water problem...

And this will solve the water use problem...

Indoor showers will be a thing of the past....

I guess this will be the next advanced technology in plumbing and water use...:D
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  6. Cookie

Cookie .

Oct 7, 2005
    That first picture, a friend of mine in NZ, collects it that way from his roof. I don't know if he is just cheap OR if that is common there because of the price of water in Nz. It is very expensive I was told. I will have to ask him to see.

The second one, I got one of those at my camp,
    NO WAY mister...:D

You are put back to the drawing board.

OH, I didnt see the third one lol.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  7. jar546

jar546 In the Trades

Feb 20, 2008
    No more trough urinals either for the ballpark