Water well tank- Minimum Pressure Release Valve

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by Keith Robinson, Aug 23, 2011.

  1. Keith Robinson

    Keith Robinson New Member

    Aug 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    The minimum pressure release valve on my home water well tank is bad. I am having a lot of trouble finding the part to replace it in Houston Tx. I am looking for Part Number 191-809R which is just the Minimum Pressure Release Valve. It is screwed into the Johnson Controls Part Number F93B-1 Air Volume Control. Does anyone know of a supplier in Houston where I can buy just the Minimum Pressure Release Valve? Can just the valve be replaced or will I have to replace the whole air volume control assembly?

    Thanks in Advance,
    Keith R.
  2. masterpumpman

    masterpumpman New Member

    Mar 26, 2007
    Consult and Teach Well Drilling Internationally
    Virginia Beach, VA
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. valveman

    valveman Moderator Staff Member

    Mar 15, 2006
    Pump Controls Technician
    Lubbock, Texas
    And replace the whole AVC. The float is probably broken off in the tank anyway.
  5. Texas Wellman

    Texas Wellman In the Trades

    Feb 9, 2010
    Owner of a Water Well and Pump Repair Business
    SE Texas-Coastal
    I doubt preferred would deal with the general public. If anything, try Gulf South Supply on Airline drive. And replace the whole float, the F93B. It's an air release, not a pressure release.
Similar Threads: Water tank-
Forum Title Date
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog New Pressure Tank-Cloudy Water Aug 16, 2013
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Water System Design: Submersible-Tank-Jet Dec 23, 2010
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog DIY Water Well Questions Monday at 3:12 PM
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Problems pumping lake water to cottage Aug 23, 2016
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Water pressure issue with irrigation and home Aug 22, 2016

Share This Page