Water well tank- Minimum Pressure Release Valve

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by Keith Robinson, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Keith Robinson

Keith Robinson New Member

The minimum pressure release valve on my home water well tank is bad. I am having a lot of trouble finding the part to replace it in Houston Tx. I am looking for Part Number 191-809R which is just the Minimum Pressure Release Valve. It is screwed into the Johnson Controls Part Number F93B-1 Air Volume Control. Does anyone know of a supplier in Houston where I can buy just the Minimum Pressure Release Valve? Can just the valve be replaced or will I have to replace the whole air volume control assembly?

Thanks in Advance,
    Keith R.
  2. masterpumpman

masterpumpman New Member

3. valveman

valveman Moderator Staff Member

And replace the whole AVC. The float is probably broken off in the tank anyway.
  4. Texas Wellman

Texas Wellman In the Trades

I doubt preferred would deal with the general public. If anything, try Gulf South Supply on Airline drive. And replace the whole float, the F93B. It's an air release, not a pressure release.