Water Well is Flooding My Yard

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by JeuneBugg, Dec 3, 2006.

1. JeuneBugg

JeuneBugg New Member

My yard was full of water and we thought we had a busted pipe somewhere. After rerunning lines to the house the problems cont. We replaced the foot valve and leathers on the well on Nov 20 and all the water dried up. Today Dec 3 I look in the back and could see that the water was coming back. Any suggestions on what the problem could be.
  2. Rancher

Rancher Guest

OK, you thought there was a leak in the pipes to the house.
    Leathers..., you have a windmill, or jackpump?
    You have a leak, not sure where to tell you to start looking without more information

Rancher
  3. speedbump

speedbump Previous member

Could your well be flowing?