Water Mate WM-6 question.

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by Ryan Seamone, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Ryan Seamone

Ryan Seamone New Member

Well I am still trying to figure out whats going on with my pump and stuff ( have an earlier post ). The pump is still running all the time.
    Anyways , my tank is a WaterMate WM-6 captive air tank. I wasns sure about the opperating pressure and the tank itself said 125psi ( which i thot was high ) so I googled it and found that they are set at 40 and adjusted to meet specific needs when they are installed. I grabbed a mirror and say mine was at 20. So i upped the pressure to 40. Still no difference. I can hear water sloshing a few inches from the top when I move the tank, but I dont get any water out of the shraeder valve.
    And now the air pressure is back bown to 20psi, any suggestions ?
  2. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

start with a new tank.