Toto vs. Bio Bidet Washlet/Bidet Seat

Users who are viewing this thread

syspig

Reaction score
I've read a few threads here, seems like both of these get decent reviews. Not sure if anything has changed over the years, but it seems like most posts give a slight nod to the BB-1000 for price/value - but we're still deciding, so any opinions on current models is certainly welcome. We'd like to keep it around $500, but have a bit of flexibility.

We're going with all Toto Eco Drakes in the new house, but what I can't find anywhere - color info on the Bio Bidet. The master bath where it will go will have Sedona Beige Drake. Does the BB-1000 in beige go well with this color?

Going with the Toto Washlet avoids the color issue, but I was hoping to select the bidet seat based more on value/function than aesthetics.

syspig

Reaction score
The Bio-Bidet 1000 only comes in white. That might make it easier to choose.
http://terrylove.biz/12-bidet?orderby=price&orderway=asc

Thanks for the quick feedback.

That conflicts with the Bio Bidet web site info, but since you're the second person to tell me that - I contacted them directly just now. And yup...you're right, the web site is wrong.

They did say the B-2000 comes in beige, though - but I'm not sure the extra $$ provides us any benefit we'd find worth the extra cost, and I'd certainly not spend the extra just for a color match. From what I've read, the primary difference seems to be on-demand vs. tankless on the water heat?

Still, if we do consider the BB-2000 for functional reasons - would the comparable Toto be the S300e? Any significant differences or preferences between the Totos and Bio Bidets when you step up to this level?

Thanks much, Terry.