Toto Toilets: Feedback on Clayton, Dartmouth & Promenade

Users who are viewing this thread

sgtmom

Reaction score
I am preparing to remodel bathrooms and replace the toilets. From the reviews I have read, it is pretty certain I will be buying Totos. I am really sold on the Drake, based on the reviews, but would prefer something with more old fashioned lines, as I am replacing vanities with converted antique furniture. I would love to hear comments, pro & con, on the performance, etc., of the Clayton, Dartmouth, & Promenade models.

Thanks in advance for your help!

cst784-tan-1.jpg

TOTO Clayton

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I've had a Dartmouth for almost a year. I am very pleased with it. I especially like the large water spot. I have very little streaking and it has never clogged. Occasionally if I feel there is a little extra in the bowl, I just hold the handle up for a couple of seconds and get the larger flush. Other than that, it has never needed a second flush. Great toilet!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks