Toto Toilets: Feedback on Clayton, Dartmouth & Promenade

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by sgtmom, Aug 29, 2008.

1. sgtmom

sgtmom New Member

I am preparing to remodel bathrooms and replace the toilets. From the reviews I have read, it is pretty certain I will be buying Totos. I am really sold on the Drake, based on the reviews, but would prefer something with more old fashioned lines, as I am replacing vanities with converted antique furniture. I would love to hear comments, pro & con, on the performance, etc., of the Clayton, Dartmouth, & Promenade models.

Thanks in advance for your help!
  2. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

I've had a Dartmouth for almost a year. I am very pleased with it. I especially like the large water spot. I have very little streaking and it has never clogged. Occasionally if I feel there is a little extra in the bowl, I just hold the handle up for a couple of seconds and get the larger flush. Other than that, it has never needed a second flush. Great toilet!