Toto Soirée toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Doug McGowan

Reaction score
We bought this toilet during our bathroom reno because we could by the conversion kit and install with the 10 inch rough in. Know that the walls and tile are done, I only have 8 3/4 inches from the center of the flange to the finished wall.

Can I still use the Soirée or am I out of luck? If I cannot use it, do you have any suggestions on what I can do?

Thanks

Reach4

Reaction score
How big is the hole in the flange?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Did you end up putting something like wainscoting on the wall? AT the tank level, there's about 3/4" behind normally, but you'd still need another 1/2", but there's more down lower, if that might help. Then, you can fudge things a bit with attaching the adapter to the flange, and through the floor to gain a bit more. As was alluded to above, depending on the diameter of the flange (3" or 4"), you may be able to fudge things a bit since the outlet of the toilet is only about 2-1/8". You or a good plumber should be able to make it fit, but not if you line things up 'normally'. You may need to drill some new holes in the adapter to move it forward a bit which will work as long as the outlet is still not obstructed by the edge of the flange. The spec sheet with the drawing on it is at https://terrylove.com/pdf/ms964214cefg.pdf it is drawn to scale, and you can figure out the gaps if you measure carefully...course, you could take it out of the box and check, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks