Toto drain valve body assembly

Users who are viewing this thread

agwoodhouse5

Reaction score
My Toto single piece (bowl and tank are one piece) toilet is failing to hold water in the tank. It seems to be draining into the bowl so there’s no water on the floor. I’ve narrowed it down to a leak at either the flapper or the drain valve body assembly. I replaced the flapper but that made no difference. I would like to replace the drain valve body assembly (the part that holds the flapper and the flapper sits flush on top of) however Toto doesn’t seem to make this part any more. It looks like the part number is 9AU001. The model number of the toilet seems to have worn off so I can’t search for parts that way. Any advice? Is there a different part that will work instead of 9AU001?

TJRAD

Reaction score
Toto Makes a replacement flush valve for most of the models in the new "tower style".
Post a picture of your toilet for identification. This is the first step to get the right part.
Standing by...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks