Too Many Toto UltraMax II Model #s... where do I find the differences?

Users who are viewing this thread

dakndak

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to buy an elongated UltraMax II... when shopping for prices I am running across different part numbers for (what LOOKS like the same toilet): e.g., TCST604CEFGAT4001 vs TMS604124CEFRG01. Build.com is selling the first one for $533... which is $100 cheaper than the 2nd one at Home Depot. Any help would be appreciated - are they the same toilet?

Dak

GReynolds929

Reaction score
Probably same toilet but manufactured for a specific retailer, it's how they get around the price match. "Sorry that's a different model number, we won't match that price"...

TJRAD

Reaction score
The basic ultramax II is a ms604124cefg#01.....This comes with a toilet seat and gives you the option to install a bidet seat at a later time. The AT40 is the model you buy if your ready for the bidet seat now.
Hope this helps.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks