Toilet in a TIGHT squeeze...?

Users who are viewing this thread

psolutions

Reaction score
Have a situation:

The room is on a slab. Behind the wall is a access from the outside (this is a floor system that was built on for a room outside of the slab wall). The access is only 2' off the ground.

I need to add a toilet in the slab area, but the slab sets on the ground and the existing drain is hung off of the 2' crawl area. This means i have no possibility of fall.

So, i was thinking a wall mount that would allow me to rest the toilet higher to get my fall, (WILL BE VERY CLOSE).

However the next problem is the area the guy wants his toilet has only 44" from finished back wall to door. The toilet will sit out from the back wall facing the door.

So i need a toilet that will accomodate this space, meet the required clearance in the front, allow me the proper fall.

I was thinking a wall mount by Duravit with a in wall carrier and tank.
Any other ideas/suggestions on a solution or better toilet model??

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks