The Best Father's Day Present? - Something our kids can afford. List of Ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
My Girls just asked me what a good tool would be for a Farther's Day Present. I froze - So many options I went blank. I want to give them an idea but they would like to surprise me. You can't go wrong with a paint brush, a box cutter or Tape Measure but what else would make up a good list for kids. With out breaking the bank.

Does anyone know of a good list resource for Father's Day Presents - Tool Lists or Gift Ideas?

I'd be fun if we could put a few things on that we always use and in gifting dad a present the investment will benefit the family home. Me and kids are always doing crafts so glue sticks or a hot glue gun might be a great idea for a Father's Day Gift.

What was the best gift your kids gave you?

My youngest made me a tool belt a couple years back. Out of Paper! :) She worked on it for hours - maybe $5.00 in tape!!! lol

For me a gift bucket of glue sticks, razor blade replacements for my box cutter (Olfa), sanding pads for the orbital and a Tape measure would never go to waste and cheap disposal tools seems like such a waste of money and so not good for the environment - many of these dollar store type tools not able to do the job they are designed for.

Lets here them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks