Suggestions for trusted water treatment professionals in Phoenix AZ area

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by carso, Aug 11, 2013.

1. carso

carso New Member

I am at the stage of needing to pick out water softener and any other necessary water treatment equipment. I am in Phoenix AZ and on city water. In other threads I have seen reference by professionals on here that they know trusted qualified Phoenix area acquaintances in the water treatment field that provide quality service for a reasonable price. I would appreciate any information that you could provide on those trusted water treatment professionals in my area so that I can contact them. Thanks.

Chuck
  2. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

PM sent, call my friend, he has been doing this for 30 years.

Thanks!
  3. carso

carso New Member

PM sent. Have not been able to get any help or communication from the source that you suggested. Do you have any other suggestions for trusted qualified water treatment professionals in the Phoenix area? Thanks.

Chuck
  4. Servallwater

Servallwater In the Trades

Carso,

I am a Las Vegas water conditioner dealer and I would refer you check out the pentair website here http://www.pentairwaterdealer.com. Pentair has been selling excellent equiement for a very long time and you can enter your zipcode to find a professional dealer near you. Hope this helps!
  5. carso

carso New Member

Jim

Thanks for the suggestion.

Chuck