sub pump install

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomcat0316

Reaction score
also im open to suggestions on how to connect 3 sub pump lines. I was planning to install 3 sub pumps and use 2" pvc to discharge the rain water. i wanted to come up along the wall the with the pipes and connect all 3 pipes, then drill a hole through the wall and run the pvc pipe the length of my yard into the woods. i was told to install a safety valve on each line closer to the sub pumps to prevent back up of water......

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
I would not tie the drains together. I would take them up above ground and drop the pipes down into a single 4" or two 3" underground drains and maintain an air gap at the junction. If you put checkvalves inline, you need to be concerned about the lines freezing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks