Single lever shower faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Jason Dockery

Reaction score
Anyone know what kind of faucet this is? I need a rebuild kit for it since none of the knobs from lowes will fit it. It didn't leak, the knob just busted and I never could get a replacement, even the universal wouldn't tighten up enough...I was gonna go in from back side and replace whole faucet, but a wall tees in right behind faucet...so my options are rebuild it hopefully or cut the fiberglass and try to fix it from that side...help please

Attachments

• 20160222_202505.jpg
    20160222_202505.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 20160222_203116.jpg
    20160222_203116.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 129

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think there is some type of handle adapter on it. You need to take it apart. Remove the stem and lay it next to a ruler. Take close up, in focus pictures of the stem and both ends.

Asktom

Reaction score
To me it looks like a Mixit. If so, it would have one round handle that controls the volume in front and a lever behind it that adjusts the temperature.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
It appears to be a Mixet, but if so, the spine on the end busted off with the handle, so you also need a new stem, but you have to remove the old one in order to know which of the two models you need. The two handles are readily available at big box and hardware stores.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks