Single-Handle Bath faucets without drain

Users who are viewing this thread

Dexter

Reaction score
I've been looking at HD, lowes and other retailer stores but none of them carry faucets without drain.

Master Plumber 101

In the Trades
Reaction score
I can only assume your looking for a lav faucet less the pop-up. HD and other store's should carry this item. If not change pop up with faucet. It will look better at least.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Buy one with a pop up and sell the pop up on E BA or throw it A way

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

Most are made that way and the faucets without a pop-up have a plug in the hole. If I do not use the popup, I drop the rod through the hole and then secure it from moving up and down with a rod coupling clamped to it.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
The problem is that the big box store faucets come with this style pop-up.
It's junk and not worth installing!

deltajunkpopup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dexter

Reaction score
I've found one online and have to wait for couple weeks to get it. We never use popup drain. So it's just useless to have it instead buying the one without it.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
drain

If you were in the trade, you would want to have some extra drain assemblies to use for replacement purposes. I do the same thing with Delta shower faucets. I buy the tub/shower set and keep the pull down diverter spout and adapter. It is a lot cheaper this way than buying the spout individually.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks