shower question for hj [or anyone else]

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by patricia, Feb 7, 2005.

1. patricia

patricia New Member

On 3-11-01 hj answered a question about a "spartan" shower in a manner that sounded like he was familiar with the product. If you are out there hj could you read my post from 2-2-05 and give me some help. I just need some idea what I am looking for in the way of track rollers [slides?] for those doors.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

hj

I do not remember the question so if you can give a link back to it, it might refresh the memory. in the meantime I will try to find it.
  3. patricia

patricia New Member

link

http://www.terrylove.com/wwwboard/messages/16500.html

The conversation only mentions the spartan shower but i am grasping at straws here. I suspect that spartan is just a model name and not the manufactuer as this is the only mention of this shower anywhere on the web that I can find. What I need is obviously the name of the maker and then I have hope of finding track hardware. It isn't anything like what the box stores are carrying at present and our local plumbing supply won't give me the time of day re this. If you have any ideas it would be helpful. thanks