several foot valves stuck in well casing!

Users who are viewing this thread

debrakgill2007

Reaction score
I need to know what breaks down the leather seals on the foot valves and how to remove them myself. Can you push them through to the screen? How big is a screen? Do i even have a screen? Darn foot valves are keeping me from my water.....HELP!!!

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
I don't seem to be getting what your problem is >>> several foot valves stuck in well casing!<<<, I don't know how you have several foot valve stuck in the well casing, dosen't make any sense.

With a foot valve that goes bad you just replace it, you would have it in your hand and know it has a screen.

You do know that the foot valve is at the bottom of the well, don't you? You have to pull your well line.

Masterpumpman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.dci-inc.us
Your question is a little vague. Leather usually lasts for years however any sulphur in the water will cause the leather to harden in a short time. Most chek valves and foot valves today don't have leather flappers. Please explain your situation a little more in detail.

Justwater

Well Drilling/Service
Reaction score
sounds like maybe he is talking about a deepwell jet assembly with foot valve on bottom??

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks