rough plumbing diagram/advice needed

Users who are viewing this thread

jasrking

Reaction score
I am looking for a rough plumbing diagram- I need to run a 3 stall bathroom with sink into a 2 stall bathroom with sink through existing concrete slab.
Plain is to have a 4 inch pipe running vertical with the toilets..all toilets would dump into this line that would then exit the building.
I plan on running the two sinks through the wall to save on having to cut more concrete.
I am trying to figure out the best way to vent this.

I have a diagram drawn up of what I am wanting to do but I could not get it to upload to any decent size. I would be happy to send it to anyone that is willing to spend the time to offer me advise. Also if there are any diagrams showing basically a commercial bathroom set up like this I would love to see it...have searched everywhere without coming across one.
Thanks for the time!

Jeff C

Reaction score
Use gimp to resize images.

http://www.gimp.org/

Now we're talking about something I know (IT Consultant for the last 20 years) ... DHagin is correct, GIMP is a very good image editing program, but might be too much "program" than you really want or need (if all your interested in is just basic image manipulation/editing). Put into perspective, GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) would be comparative to Photoshop (but unlike having to spend hundreds of dollars on Photoshop, GIMP is free, as it's open source software), and thus has a huge learning curve. I have several pieces of "full-featured" image editing software installed on one of my PCs (and am proficient at all of them), including GIMP and Photoshop. However, my favorite "full-featured" (and 100% free) image editor is called Paint.NET, and it is also comparable to Photoshop. If you just want something to re-size photos, take a look here (http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-digital-image-viewer.htm). The link leads to a fantastic website that has very good (bordering on Professional) reviews on nothing but free and open-source software. I can't recommend the site enough. Personally, when all I need is something quick to re-size an image, I use either XnView or IrfanView. Both pieces of software are excellent, and you can read all about them (and use the d/load links) on the webiste that I mentioned (TechSupportAlert.com) above ... good luck ...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks