Replacing triple handle shower/tub faucets

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Myrna, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. Myrna

    Myrna New Member

    Nov 23, 2005
    Dear Terry:
    We have an older bathroom with a three handled faucet, i.e.,two faucets and a diverter in the middle. The faucets are ten inch center! We have not been able to find a faucet that meets our specs yet. We do not want to change to a one faucet system, because of the expense of breaking tiles and having old holes in the wall to cover somehow. Any suggestions?
    P.S. Can a pressure balancer be inserted in this type of older faucet?

    Thnks for any help,

    Marvin Nussbaum
  2. Cal

    Cal New Member

    May 10, 2005
    Northern Virginia
    You might look at "Sterling" faucets online . Have an older neighborhood that has all 11" centers and these are the only ones that will work.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. plumber1

    plumber1 Plumber

    Aug 7, 2005

    Check with a couple plumbing houses. 12" is a special item , but I believe you can still get them. That would be my first choice.
Similar Threads: Replacing triple
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Replacing tub spout and getting it tight and in position Apr 4, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Ran into a small problem replacing drain. Mar 5, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Replacing two handle shower valve with small centers May 16, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Replacing old 3 Handle PF Tub n Shower Setup Mar 28, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Replacing caulk around shower floor Mar 28, 2015

Share This Page