Replacing triple handle shower/tub faucets

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Myrna, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Myrna

Myrna New Member

Dear Terry:
    We have an older bathroom with a three handled faucet, i.e.,two faucets and a diverter in the middle. The faucets are ten inch center! We have not been able to find a faucet that meets our specs yet. We do not want to change to a one faucet system, because of the expense of breaking tiles and having old holes in the wall to cover somehow. Any suggestions?
    P.S. Can a pressure balancer be inserted in this type of older faucet?

Thnks for any help,

Marvin Nussbaum
  2. Cal

Cal New Member

You might look at "Sterling" faucets online . Have an older neighborhood that has all 11" centers and these are the only ones that will work.
    cal
  3. plumber1

plumber1 Plumber

faucet

Check with a couple plumbing houses. 12" is a special item , but I believe you can still get them. That would be my first choice.