relocating pipes for pedestal sink installation

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by yolanda, Sep 5, 2005.

1. yolanda

yolanda New Member

Hello, just finishing up a bathroom remodel, but need some help installing the pedestal sink. It seems that I would need to relocate the pipes to ensure the pedestal sink is centered and fits correctly. Our plumbing is located on the wall and is currently in the following order: hot, cold, and drain pipe. I believe I need to switch the cold and drain pipe around. I have acces to the back of the wall from the attic. Any ideas on how I would be able to switch these? I prefer and am willing to do it myself but just need the know how. Any advice or recommendation on who to ask?
    thanks
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

pipes

And we would have to see how the existing pipes are arranged inside the wall, and the materials to even to try to tell you what has to be done.
  3. toolaholic

toolaholic General Contractor Carpenter

question

do you have any plumbing skills? have you sweated pipe before?