Recommendation for best wall mounted toilet with tank in the wall...

Users who are viewing this thread

firefangle

Reaction score
Hi all:
We have a tiny bathroom and want to install a wall mounted toilet with the tank in the wall (demo required anyway) and I'm looking for recommendations for which model to buy. I have been leaning toward the Toto CT418F(G) but am open to any and all comments or suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
The Aquia wall-hung you mentioned is a great bowl. We have several in our beach house. We pulled a couple of Duravit bowls that had originally been installed and replaced them with the Aquia and we like them a lot better. They look better and the flush is less-weird than the Duravit.

The Aquia will work on the Toto in-wall tank or the Geberit tank. A place we go a lot has the Toto tank, but we have the Geberit. Both work fine.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks