Raphael Faucets and Stems

Users who are viewing this thread

hutch3212

Reaction score
I have been trying to find somebody that has Raphael Faucets/Stems. All the faucets in my home are Raphael faucets. I recently needed to replace a leaking stem but have not been able to find one anywhere. Does anyone make a stem that would be compatible with Raphael faucets?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I found this link...don't know if it is current. http://www.auburnbathintl.com/raphael.htm

You are the victim of someone who fell in love with a "look" with no thought to future repairability.

If you find a source, I would stock up with enough to last until you expect to remodel the bathroom.

Asktom

Reaction score
Found this in an old post on this site...

In Reply to: Raphael Lavatory faucet posted by Ed Edwards on July 30, 2002 at 17:33:16:

Raphael products are now handled by Rubinet Faucet Co. in Woodbridge, Ontario (Canada). There # is 1-800-461-5901. I obtained a replacement hot ceramic cartridge in 9/01. The sales person I dealt w/ was Aldo. He was very helpful.
Hope this helps.

NaturalBornTexan

Reaction score
20 years ago, we bought beautiful Raphael faucets. When the stems began to be a problem (February, 2012), I visited our local Plumber's Supply and got hot and cold stems for four of my Raphael faucets.

At TMS (Total Maintenance Solutions), www.tmssouth.com, the part numbers are 3026417 (hot) and 3026418 (cold), and cost $33.86 ea.

I brought the items home and they work perfectly.

The fact that Raphael is ourt of business is of no consequence. Raphael and several other manufacturers used the same generic stems.

TMS may have a location in your town...In Houston Texas they are at 4155 W. Belfort (713) 664-3333.

I hope this helps someone, though too late for the beginning of this thread.

Reaction score
I have been trying to find somebody that has Raphael Faucets/Stems. All the faucets in my home are Raphael faucets. I recently needed to replace a leaking stem but have not been able to find one anywhere. Does anyone make a stem that would be compatible with Raphael faucets?

Hello, I am with Auburn Bath International and we are still in business. We carry over 34,000 parts including what you are talking about. CONTACT US: 1-800-537-7239 or check out our site auburnbathintl@Hotmail.com

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks