Quality Angle Supply for Bathroom Lav

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by mekump, Jun 8, 2006.

1. mekump

mekump New Member

Hello,

I am remodeling my bathroom and need to get some compression style Angle Supplies for the pedestal sink. I can't beleive the price difference between a Kohler K-7605 Angle Supply and say something like a Brasscraft Angle Supply. Why is that? Quality? Reliability?

Mike
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

brand name...mostly. If you look through the Brasscraft catalog, they do have various lines and price points, but aren't high style.
  3. get the brass craft...

stay away from all the "artsy--fartsy"
    Kohler accessories..
    The brass craft is better
    quality for farr less.
  4. Lakee911

Lakee911 I&C Engineer (mostly WWTP)

Do you want a pretty one that costs a lot and will probably fail or do you want a standard-looking one that costs little and will last a long time? :) I'm sure basscraft put more money into function than looks...

Jason