Pump tech

Users who are viewing this thread

Fergus

Reaction score
Hi there , I am experiencing low water in my cistern. It is filled from my well to the cistern and is monitored by a Pump tech system. Then pumped from cistern to my pressure tank in the basement. What is happening is the indicator light flashes green and I assume is working properly. However just a trickle of water is reaching the cistern. Usually you can hear it coming in with more force. My question is do you think there is a break in the line or a possible malfunction elsewhere. This system is older but new lines were installed this summer. It was working fine for some time now. Thanks !

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Check the amps. Max amps means there is a hole in the pipe somewhere. Low amps means the pump is worn, suction is plugged, or there is very little water in the well to pump.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks