Printed Elongated "Soft" seats

Users who are viewing this thread

mpowers

Reaction score
It appears to me by some of the threads from plumbing proffesionals that they install more elongated toilets then regular ones. Why is it then that "Soft" seats with some form of printing on them are so difficult to find. As a man I prefer the elongated toilet, It's just more comfotable I think. Woman however for the most part don't care what kind of toilet you buy, good flushing, dependable,good for septic systems,Low volume......Nope...It's color and availability of "soft" seats with "little fishes", "sea shells" etc. You can find these by the zillions in regular but not in elongated! Anybody know of a site or store that sells these in elongated?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I checked Bemis and was surprised to find that as you say, the selection of soft elong. is very limited. Try a google search for other sources of seats. Assume that if you do find something, it is likely to be in a 'designer' collection and priced accordingly.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks