Printed Elongated "Soft" seats

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by mpowers, Nov 26, 2004.

1. mpowers

mpowers New Member

It appears to me by some of the threads from plumbing proffesionals that they install more elongated toilets then regular ones. Why is it then that "Soft" seats with some form of printing on them are so difficult to find. As a man I prefer the elongated toilet, It's just more comfotable I think. Woman however for the most part don't care what kind of toilet you buy, good flushing, dependable,good for septic systems,Low volume......Nope...It's color and availability of "soft" seats with "little fishes", "sea shells" etc. You can find these by the zillions in regular but not in elongated! Anybody know of a site or store that sells these in elongated?
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I checked Bemis and was surprised to find that as you say, the selection of soft elong. is very limited. Try a google search for other sources of seats. Assume that if you do find something, it is likely to be in a 'designer' collection and priced accordingly.