pressure tank cycle stop valve

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by dave2664, Jul 19, 2005.

1. dave2664

dave2664 New Member

Just had my submersible pump replaced to a goulds with a 600Ft drop. It was quite a job and I am hoping that it will not have to be repeated anytime soon. Longevity on the pump is my concern. I have already installed a check valve at 300 and was looking into a cycle stop valve as well. Any recommendations here. Someone recommended a (Flexcon Smart Tank). Others have said to get 2 tanks so that the pump works less. Will the cycle stop valve do a better job than the 2 tank option???? Any brand recommendation?? Thanks