Pressure imbalance = low pressure

Users who are viewing this thread

Scott Spirawk

Reaction score
Hi guy's.
I have a weird little problem with my home pressure. I have a well, 52 gallon pressure vessel. 1 inch into tank through a sand filter. 3/4 copper to a whole house filter then a secondary wound filter (currently bypassed into a 3/4 copper pressure Balance setup. A separate cold and hot water tap from the balancer.
Now the problem is have a 2nd gauge on balancer that will drop to 30 or so psi while my tank pressure gauge remains at 50 eventually it drops and kicks on pump but ... water pressure in the house is low.

Reach4

Reaction score
Balancer? What is that? If it is related to the filter system, I would post a photo.

Sounds like your filter system is clogged. What is bypassed-- one of two cartridge filters?

Scott Spirawk

Reaction score
Balancer? What is that? If it is related to the filter system, I would post a photo.

Sounds like your filter system is clogged. What is bypassed-- one of two cartridge filters?
One cartridge is bypassed. The other filter is on of those electronic back flush recharge typer
Even if I by pass that ad well I have the same issue. Could it be something to do with my balance system?

Attachments

• 20161014_185538.jpg
    20161014_185538.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 118
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks