Point well help

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by Tmbr2, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Tmbr2

Tmbr2 New Member

I haven't been on here since June of last year, asking about help with installing a point well. Well I used all the information that was given to me, and it worked out terrific. I was able to core a hole through my basement floor and pound a 1 1/4" point 13 feet down and get great water flow. After "developing" the well like many of you had suggested, I was able to get rid of all sand and silt that I can see. I've been using the point for about 2 months now for watering my lawn and garden, and it's worked great. I hooked it up to a 3/4 hp jet pump then into a 35 gal precharged tank, and it cycles around 3 min and takes about 2 min to fill up the tank again, at full blast. So to those of you who helped me, it's much appreciated.

Jared
  2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

Thanks for the feedback.