Point well help

Users who are viewing this thread

Tmbr2

Reaction score
I haven't been on here since June of last year, asking about help with installing a point well. Well I used all the information that was given to me, and it worked out terrific. I was able to core a hole through my basement floor and pound a 1 1/4" point 13 feet down and get great water flow. After "developing" the well like many of you had suggested, I was able to get rid of all sand and silt that I can see. I've been using the point for about 2 months now for watering my lawn and garden, and it's worked great. I hooked it up to a 3/4 hp jet pump then into a 35 gal precharged tank, and it cycles around 3 min and takes about 2 min to fill up the tank again, at full blast. So to those of you who helped me, it's much appreciated.

Jared

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks