Plumbing works!

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by jimbo, Sep 9, 2005.

1. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I just saw a report about some folks who have remained at their bar in the French Quarter. Throughout the ordeal, the toilets have continued to operate. I don't know where the stuff was going, but we can guess! For a while, the water main was off, so they continued to use the toilets by flushing with buckets of draft beer!
  2. thezster

thezster New Member

Kinda a waste of good beer, huh? They could have run it through a "biological filter" first....... as long as it was after 9a.m. :p
  3. toolaholic

toolaholic General Contractor Carpenter

don,t eat any oisters from lake

ponchatrain for a few days jim!