Plumbing two new bathrooms one above the other and then to main stack?

Users who are viewing this thread

tireiron

Reaction score
Either way is suitable. Lav to Y the stack is the vent for the shower and the lav is the wet vent for the toilet. Lav to T, the stack is the vent for the shower and the toilet and the sink has its own vent.

Great. So just to finish up...the first floor "powder room" venting looks ok? As long as I wet vent the WC with the sink 2" it is ok, correct?

Both floors together.jpg

tireiron

Reaction score
To lower the horizontal waste line from the sink to connect it to the stack do I use a pair of 90s and sani-T or can I use a 45 to a wye? It needs to connect beneath the (3x3x3x2) hub for the WC and shower. It comes in at nearly the same level (just a 1 1/2" below the center line of the WC waste (so I cannot tie into it with a wye).

View attachment 18504[/QUOTE]

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks