Plumbing Supplies ?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Alexandria Homeowner, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Alexandria Homeowner

Alexandria Homeowner New Member

Anyone have any recommendations on where I can get hard to find plumbing supplies? Specifically I am looking for (each quantity = 1):

Copper Union C x F 3/8"

Copper Union C x F 3/4"

45 degree Y C x C x C 3/4"

The major national hardware stores (Home Depot / Lowes) do not carry these and I also went by one of the major plumbing distributors in the area "Fergusons" - who was not able to help me. I know that NIBCO makes these parts but not where to find them anywhere for sale for a quantity of one.

Any help is appreciated!
  2. PEW

PEW DIY Senior Member

I would suspect there should be some other plumbing supply houses in your area.

You could also try mcmastercarr.com or grainger.com, both give excellent service.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

unions

Since they cannot buy a quantity of one, and if they bought more than that they would have a 100 years supply, because I have not seen anything like that used in the past 50 years, your chances are very slim.