Plumbing Supplies ?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Alexandria Homeowner, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Alexandria Homeowner

Alexandria Homeowner New Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Anyone have any recommendations on where I can get hard to find plumbing supplies? Specifically I am looking for (each quantity = 1):

Copper Union C x F 3/8"

Copper Union C x F 3/4"

45 degree Y C x C x C 3/4"

The major national hardware stores (Home Depot / Lowes) do not carry these and I also went by one of the major plumbing distributors in the area "Fergusons" - who was not able to help me. I know that NIBCO makes these parts but not where to find them anywhere for sale for a quantity of one.

Any help is appreciated!
  2. PEW

PEW DIY Senior Member

Sep 2, 2004
    I would suspect there should be some other plumbing supply houses in your area.

You could also try or, both give excellent service.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

Since they cannot buy a quantity of one, and if they bought more than that they would have a 100 years supply, because I have not seen anything like that used in the past 50 years, your chances are very slim.