Online Softener Reseller

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by Reicherb, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Reicherb

Reicherb New Member

I'm looking for an online softener reseller that can help me verify what I need and select appropriate options without paying twice as much like I would to the local guy.

I have a hardness of 22 and a family of 4. I believe that a fleck 7000 64,000 would be a good option for me.

Thanks.
  2. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

I sent you a PM. I now a few online resellers that employ people who are knowledgable and have real world feild experience, not just "we have the cheapest system by $1!"
  3. Reicherb

Reicherb New Member