No brand toilet trip lever

Users who are viewing this thread

randkb

Reaction score
When we moved into our house nearly 20 years ago we quickly realized the builder or previous owner used a lot of non-standard plumbing. The downstairs toilet just has UPC on it and no brand name. I need to replace a broken trip lever but the hole in the tank is oval not square. I can't find a universal replacement handle that will fit that hole. Any suggestions (besides replacing a 20 y/o toilet)?

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
Some levers come with a plastic conversion piece. You have to locate one of those.
The place to start is the internet. Also try plumbing outlets.

Recently I just installed a new toilet from a warehouse called HD Supply (A Home Depot company which is operating independently), it was a "house brand" toilet combo with no name and it had such an arm. Try them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks