New layout for basement bathroom drains needed if someone can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thekid1

Reaction score
Hey guys, I had to change the layout on my drawings but the plumbing should be going in real soon. Can someone please offer a rough drain drawing for this layout with vents? I'm a little confused which way to face the inlet on the sump, meaning, should I aim the sump at the right toilet and build off of there or aim at the left toilet and build off that instead? Thanks.

2 toilets
2 bath sinks
2 showers
1 kitchen sink (the long RED line on the print is the kitchen sink drain which is above ground and pitched as it eventually ties into the ejector pump)

I'll post a link to drobox where I can show a pdf file which would be a lot clearer to zoom in. I'll also attach a photo. Thanks.

Screenshot_20230908_130915_Floor Plan Creator.jpg

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had to change the layout on my drawings but the plumbing should be going in real soon. Can someone please offer a rough drain drawing for this layout with vents? I'm a little confused which way to face the inlet on the sump, meaning, should I aim the sump at the right toilet and build off of there or aim at the left toilet and build off that instead? Thanks.

2 toilets
2 bath sinks
2 showers
1 kitchen sink (the long RED line on the print is the kitchen sink drain which is above ground and pitched as it eventually ties into the ejector pump)

I'll post a link to drobox where I can show a pdf file which would be a lot clearer to zoom in. I'll also attach a photo. Thanks.

View attachment 93887
I'm not offering a layout, but if your going to run your kitchen drain like that make sure you have an accessible cleanout and probably more than one. That is a definite future clog waiting to happen.

Pretty straight forward layout here but I would tie the kitchen sink into your bathroom truck line before I used the routing you have shown.

Thekid1

Reaction score
I'm not offering a layout, but if your going to run your kitchen drain like that make sure you have an accessible cleanout and probably more than one. That is a definite future clog waiting to happen.

Pretty straight forward layout here but I
Thank you for that. Is it ok if I put a cleanout underneathe the kitchen sink and another one right before it enters the ejector sump.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks