Need to purchase a water softener on line but need recommendation where

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by Mike16W, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Mike16W

Mike16W New Member

I have moved into a house in New Mexico that uses a shared well and I am in desperate need of a water softener. I have ordered a kit to have my water tested but would like to know what internet store people on this forum would recommend. I see that there is quite a few and I have no knowledge of their service and prices.
    Thanks for any suggestions.

2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Business owner/service and sales
    That is going to be a challenge as one will find people who like or do not like an online company.

Are there no local independent dealers in your area?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Mike16W

Mike16W New Member

Local Companies

The only local companies that I know are the National Chains or Home Depot, etc. I was hoping to find a couple that people would recommend so I don't have to make a choice without any evidence how good they are.